[Users] oVirt Presentations

René Koch (ovido) r.koch at ovido.at
Tue Apr 9 08:20:36 UTC 2013

Hello list,

I just want to inform you that I'll be talking about RHEV and oVirt on 2
(maybe 3) events in Austria and Germany in the next weeks (45min
presentation slots).

The first one is at the Open Source Data Center Conference in Nuremberg,
Germany which takes place from April, 17th to April, 18th:
http://www.netways.de/en/osdc/osdc2013/

Details on my presentation (presentation language is German):
http://www.netways.de/index.php?id=3732&L=1
Main focus will be Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization, but will also talk
about oVirt.

The second event is at the Graz Linux Days in Austria on April, 20th:
http://www.linuxtage.at/ (Sorry, there's no English version available)

Details on my presentation (in German):
http://glt13-programm.linuxtage.at/events/174.de.html
As this event is a non-profit community event I'll be focusing on oVirt,
but will also talk about differences to RHEV.

Eventually I'll be talking about oVirt on the Linux Weeks in Vienna,
Austria, too. This event is from May, 2nd to May, 4th:
http://www.linuxwochen.at/
At the moment the call for papers is still running...

If there's someone from Germany or Austria on this list and attends on
one of these events please let me know :)

Regards,
René