[Users] DNS reverse configuration

Eduardo Ramos eduardo at freedominterface.org
Tue Apr 9 12:12:57 UTC 2013

Hi Roy!

In fact "engine-config -a" works fine. It shows me the db config
content. By the way, that engine is running ok as well. I just can't get
engine connected to my samba4.

Watching postgresql log file, whenever I use engine-manage-domains or
engine-config, the following messages are appended:

LOG:  connection received: host=localhost port=33331
LOG:  connection authorized: user=engine database=engine
LOG:  unexpected EOF on client connection

But engine-config works fine. I'm using CentOS 6.3 and using yum there
are not update for postgresql or jdbc to update. The same with ovirt-engine.

I'm really not understanding why it doesn't works.