[Users] DNS reverse configuration

Juan Jose jj197005 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 15:17:04 UTC 2013

Hello everybody,

Has Someone succefully connected ovirt engine to Samba4 to be able to
authenticate user from this kind of server?, Eduardo, have you succeed in
your attemp to connect engine to Samba4?, I would like to do the same and
engine can authenticate other users. I would like to do this without
Windows Active Directory.

Many thanks in avanced,

Juanjo.