[Users] Ipa server inside ovirt itself. ..

René Koch (ovido) r.koch at ovido.at
Fri Apr 12 07:38:09 UTC 2013

Hi,

I don't see big issues, as you can always log into oVirt as
admin at internal and start/stop/reset/... your IPA-vm.

If your other vms use IPA for authentication (e.g. for service SSH) you
can configure sssd for caching credentials if your IPA server is
unavailable. ipa-client-install is doing it automatically, btw.

Regards,
René