[Users] save to restart libvirtd ?

Omer Frenkel ofrenkel at redhat.com
Wed Apr 17 07:07:56 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

it shouldn't, but if you have ovirt engine running, make sure that power management not active for this host,
since after timeout (usually 1 minute) when vdsm is down, the host will be fenced (restarted) - then the vms will surely stop..
look at http://www.ovirt.org/Automatic_Fencing for more info about automatic fencing in engine.