[Users] Disk move when VM is running problem

Yeela Kaplan ykaplan at redhat.com
Thu Apr 18 12:35:13 UTC 2013

You have used live storage migration.
In order to understand better what happened in your environment I need the following details:
1) What is your vdsm and libvirt version?
You probably need to upgrade libvirt, there is a known bug there.
2) attach the output of: run on the vdsm host: 'tree '/rhev/data-center/'
3) attach the output of: run 'lvs' on the vdsm host
4) Did you check what is on the disk of the vm (the target disk of the replication)? because the replication failed so it should probably be empty.
5) Does your disk have any snapshots?

--
Yeela