[Users] save to restart libvirtd ?

Alex Leonhardt alex.tuxx at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 18:40:41 UTC 2013

ah, i dont have that configured anyway as I thought from the beginning
that i'd like to keep control over when a host is being rebooted ...

unfortunately, the VMs are running storage domains too (NFS) so it'd
take those down I believe ... i'll try w/o stopping vdsm first ... on
one that hopefully doesnt run too many critical apps at the time ..

i'll report back how it went if anyone's interested :)