[Users] Master Storage Domain in status locked.

Jonas Israelsson jonas at israelsson.com
Fri Apr 19 08:29:29 UTC 2013

Greetings.

Due to an unfortunate storage misconfiguration (iscsi) the Ovirt-node
was unable to mount it's master storage domain after a power outage.
During the troubleshooting I believe I have managed to get the domain in
some weird state where it now remains in status locked.

If trying to take (only) host/node online it goes back to
non-operational since it's unable to mount the master storage domain.
Rebooting the node and or the engine makes no difference.

Everything storage wise should be OK now.

Any idea on how to recover ?

vdsm.log attached

With kind regards
Jonas