[Users] Power state of vm not in sync with real state

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 11:13:21 UTC 2013

Hello,
oVirt 3.2.1

Installed rhev-agent-2.3.16-6.el6.x86_64 on CentOS 6.4 VM.

I click shutdown button (red square icon that implies 1 minutes
timeout before actual shutdown).

After a few seconds the icon at left of the VM becomes "stopped" (red
square), but actually shutdown has not benn taking palce yet at
all.....

Could it be possible to have the icon in sync with real stae?

See this image where I have a spice console opened at VM. shutdown not
yet beagun and icon in web admin gui that shows the VM as powered
off.....

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwoPbcrMv8mvUmdTM3lnZGVOYk0/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks,
Gianluca