[Users] 1 node cluster problem

Jakub Bittner j.bittner at nbu.cz
Mon Apr 22 06:30:36 UTC 2013

Hi,

I have one node cluster (ovirt version 3.2) and this node went down
because kernel panic. In wui I can see it is down, but VMs are still
reported to be running. (they dont, ofcourse..) I manualy rebooted that
host and now it is up. But problem is, that I can not activate it in wui
(still red)

If I press "Confirm 'Host has been Rebooted'" it says:
Manual fence did not revoke the selected SPM (node1.site.com) since the
master storage domain was not active or could not use another host for
the fence operation.

If I try to put host in maitenance it says:

Error while executing action: Cannot switch the following Hosts to
Maintenance mode: node1.site.com.
One or more running VMs are indicated as non-migratable. The
non-migratable VMs are: vm2.site.com.

I removed "HA mode" from vm2.site.com, but did not do the job.

I can not even Power off running hosts.

Is there any way what to do?

Thank you,
Jakub Bittner