[Users] forced shutdown with client agent

Simon Grinberg sgrinber at redhat.com
Tue Apr 23 12:37:17 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

But we need to be able to set shut-down policy per VM/Cluster/Something that will override the global config. One time fits all does not sound reasonable.

I would say that for Desktop use case you'll probably want to allow the User some time to finish up things, while for Server you won't care. Etc....