[Users] Fwd: Failed to install Host Unsupported network manager configuration.

Jairo Llopis j.llopis at grupoesoc.es
Wed Apr 24 10:06:01 UTC 2013

Hi everyone.

After installing ovirt-engine with the all-in-one plugin, the local_host is
not correctly working.

Clicking on it raises this error: "Host installation failed. Fix
installation issues and try to Re-Install".

If I click on Re-Install, i get the following error: "Failed to install
Host local_host. Failed to execute stage 'Misc configuration': Unsupported
network manager configuration."

Additional info: The host is a CentOS 6.4 machine, using the repo
http://resources.ovirt.org/releases/ovirt-release-el.noarch.rpm.

I tried everything I can, and I searched everywhere I know, and I found no
solution. Can anyone help me?

Thanks.