[Users] the procedure of storage-related

bigclouds bigclouds at 163.com
Fri Apr 26 10:38:18 UTC 2013

hi,all
1.i am now not very familar with the right procedure of storage,
    please give me a simply introduction of their concept and relation. help me out

StoragePool,StorageDomain
image,volume

2.please help me confirm.
i find only one place call mount command, which is poolConnectStorageServer.
if poolConnectStorageServer is before create and active StoragePool,StorageDomain?

3.if attach is just modify metadata, not anything else?

4.sp.py, deactivateSD
  if i deactivate ISO storage,it finally umount masterDir, why  ?
  if masterDir is not  mastersd?
thanks