[Users] [Engine-devel] Fwd: the procedure of storage-related

bigclouds bigclouds at 163.com
Sun Apr 28 10:25:55 UTC 2013

hi,
maybe i do not make you understand me fully. i am reading vdsm code, but it is hard for me to understand StorageDomain,StoragePool. before stoargeD(P) can work, engine must prepare many things.
 i want to know  the call flow (process) which must be done to make storageS(P) work.

1.for example, what  funcitons you should call  if make a  stoargeDomain work.
  poolConnectStorageServer->poolCreate->poolConnect->domainCreate->domainActivate.

thanks