[Users] Fwd: Failed to install Host Unsupported network manager configuration.

Vered Volansky vered at redhat.com
Sun Apr 28 10:44:26 UTC 2013

Hi Jairo,

Please send the vdsm.log and engine.log, we'll need them to understand what's going on there.
What are you using to perform your re-install (webadmin/user portal)?

Did you follow the instructions in:
http://www.ovirt.org/Developers_All_In_One ?

Are your /etc/vdsm/vdsm.conf , /etc/libvirt/qemu.conf , /etc/libvirt/libvirtd.conf configured as explained there?

Regards,
Vered