[Users] [Engine-devel] Fwd: the procedure of storage-related

Vered Volansky vered at redhat.com
Sun Apr 28 10:53:32 UTC 2013

I'm not that familiarized with the code myself and can't tell you without looking into it and debugging it.
What I would do is - for any command I'd like the internal flow of - start at the top (All vds commands are listed when you type vdsClient, without the need to actually run something).
You can then search the specific command you're interested in in the code, and see the flow there.
You can obviously run a specific command if you have the correct setup and follow through with the vdsm.log to see the exact flow. You can, of course, add your own debug messages to make things clearer for you, as the vdsm log is logged to very frequently.