[Users] trouble with imported windows VM

Jonathan Horne jhorne at skopos.us
Tue Apr 30 14:27:16 UTC 2013

I did try to create a new VM and add the 2 disks that were originally imported, but still no go.  The vm refuses to boot.

I was also unable to import just the D drive attached to a VM, it gave me the error " virt-v2v: No root device found in this operating system image".  Right now I am trying to consolidate the KVM virtual machine down to 1 disk partitioned to the necessary C and D drives, and ill try an import like that (since it was previously successful coming from KVM with just the one disk).