[Users] Automating the manual labour between us admins and our potential customers (orderportal)

René Koch (ovido) r.koch at ovido.at
Fri Aug 9 04:09:43 EDT 2013

Hi Karli,

Thanks a lot for sharing the code of your orderportal! I think this
portal is really useful for providing a easier method to create/order
new virtual machines as the (extended) user portal already does.

I'll try it out and maybe will have some questions.
First question right now: is and if yes how is your software licensed?

Regards,
René