[Users] How to create an ISO storage domain on an ovirt host

Zhang, Hongyi Hongyi.Zhang at windriver.com
Fri Aug 2 15:26:07 UTC 2013

When executing "engine-setup', skip the setup for local ISO domain. Then I did create a ISO domain with name "node-iso" on my ovirt host side:

# engine-iso-uploader list
Please provide the REST API password for the admin at internal oVirt Engine user (CTRL+D to abort):
ISO Storage Domain Name   | Datacenter                | ISO Domain Status
node-iso                  | Default                   | active