[Users] Datacenter different storage type

Joop jvdwege at xs4all.nl
Sat Aug 3 09:17:37 UTC 2013

Mohsen Saeedi wrote:
> Hi
> I know we can use one storage type per Data Center. If we want to use
> more storage type in Data Center, how is it possible?
> For example i want to user SAN and NFS and local storage. if it is
> limitation for now and you are working to get ride of this limitation
> please inform me when it will available or it will available on which
> version?
> Thanks
I'm doing something along those lines. I setup engine with a NFS domain
but I'm currently using ISCSI luns (direct lun). Problem with this
ofcourse is that oVirt doesn't control the ISCSI part. I need to create
the LUNs on my Equallogic storage and grant access to ovirt after which
I can attach the direct lun to a VM. Theoretically I can also use NFS
storage from the Storage Domain. This is a transition solution.

Joop