[Users] Problem Creating "oVirt Engine"

Yair Zaslavsky yzaslavs at redhat.com
Sun Aug 11 06:49:28 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

I saw the log, indeed looks strange.
In order to get all the data of the main screen (after login) several queries are run to the engine in order to fetch the data
What I would suggest (unless someone else can see something I missed in the log) is to consider to run ovirt-engine in such a way that debug messages will be logged as well.