[Users] Forcible edit of VLAN in ovirtmgmt logical network

Lior Vernia lvernia at redhat.com
Wed Aug 14 09:12:45 UTC 2013

Hi Karli,

Running the following query in the DB should do the trick:

UPDATE network SET vlan_id=XXX WHERE name='ovirtmgmt';

Where XXX is your desired VLAN ID. If you have several DCs then you'd
want to modify the WHERE clause to also include the correct
storage_pool_id (you could find it in the storage_pool table).

You also might want to open a bug at bugzilla.redhat.com for the product
oVirt on the upgrade script not respecting existing management network
configuration, although I'm not sure that could be easily solved.

Yours, Lior.