[Users] oVirt-3.2 users creating snapshots fail

Karli Sjöberg Karli.Sjoberg at slu.se
Wed Aug 14 13:25:50 UTC 2013

Well, well, looki here, the issue is reported by at least two more users:
http://lists.ovirt.org/pipermail/users/2013-June/014813.html

Reported fixed already for 3.3... Whereas I´ve just been able to upgrade to 3.2 after five months of bang-head-against-wall:ing:(

I would very much like to see an oVirt-3.2.3 that includes this fix for Quotas, because sure enough just disabling quota made users able to take snapshots again, when quotas are something we plan on using quite heavily.

/Karli