[Users] Designate Master Storage Domain

Dead Horse deadhorseconsulting at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 15:46:00 UTC 2013

Itamar this is true (I have noted occasional timing issues with it actually
working).
But what if as the administrator I have a specific storage domain in mind
that I would like to have become the master (in the case of more then two)?

@Karli
The idea is not to not have to shut down all the VM's or the engine just to
maintenance a storage domain(s) that may happen to be on disparate storage
servers
.
- DHC