[Users] Designate Master Storage Domain

Liron Aravot laravot at redhat.com
Thu Aug 15 16:09:12 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

In that case - you could reinitialize the pool using unattached domain (you chose which one) - this domain will become the new master.
1. Create new unattached domain/Detach the domain that you want to be the master from the pool (if possible)
2. Move all the pool domain to maintenance (the master should be put to maintenance last to avoid reconstructing to another domain).
3. Right click on the data center, chose reinitialize storage pool - you can chose which domain do you want to be the master from the unattached domains.

The other option is manual db intervention :)
Possibly we could add a possibility to manually change the master domain, same as was added for the spm ("Make SPM" button that was added recently).