[Users] FW: Host Agent-35 moved to Non-Operational state as host does not meet the cluster's minimum CPU level. Missing CPU features : model_Penryn

René Koch r.koch at ovido.at
Sat Aug 17 11:22:39 UTC 2013

(Didn't reply to list...)

Yes, change your cluster to Intel Conroe Family.

For a cluster you always have to choose the processor family for the lowest cpu in the cluster.
But this also means, that some features aren't available with old cpu families.
Depending on your setup you maybe can use multiple clusters with different cpu families...

Regards,
René