[Users] 503 error on Engine Login

Matt . yamakasi.014 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 12:40:36 UTC 2013

I have tried that and most of the time you get a qualified domainname
issue, which is not always a problem, the first error actually gives me a
bad feeling.

Are the IP's also set somewhere in the config files or is this all wildcard
?

Starting httpd: httpd: apr_sockaddr_info_get() failed for
ovirt-01.domain.local
httpd: Could not reliably determine the server's fully qualified domain
name, using 127.0.0.1 for ServerName