[Users] VM Console access with isolated virtual hosts

Peter Bahlyi peter.bahlyi at mail.com
Wed Aug 21 11:51:24 UTC 2013

Hi Itamar, thanks for reply. I have actually found that and tried. The issue is that client (remote-viewer on F19) still keeps trying to contact directly the hosts. What I also do not understand is an overall idea behind. As far as I have noticed, RHEV-m does not provide spice-proxy functionality on it's own. If I understand well, it only directs clients to a proxy which sits somewhere else, right? If so, what are pre-requisities on such a proxy solution? What should it be?

Regards, Peter