[Users] Changing the ovirt Master storage domain mount point

Christian Kolquist ckolquist at rgmadvisors.com
Fri Aug 23 21:56:14 UTC 2013

I need to change the storage domain mount point due to some changes in our infrastructure.  I have found the area's I believe will be required:

DB: engine; table: storage_server_connections; change the connection path field
on the NFS mount point: change the path data in <UUID>/dom_md/metadata

Is there anywhere else I will need to change this?  I know that this is not a supported change but it's either that or we export every VM we have running which would take about a week to complete or we rename the mount and change the path.  Is there another option?

Current running version: 3.1.0-2.fc17

Thanks

Christian Kolquist

This email, along with any attachments, is confidential. If you
believe you received this message in error, please contact the
sender immediately and delete all copies of the message.
Thank you.