[Users] Is the feature Local Authentication abandoned?

Alon Bar-Lev alonbl at redhat.com
Sat Aug 24 07:56:05 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

I never knew this is was an option.

Or you mean something new that was planned somewhere?

I am against of using native authentication for applications, as it enables more privileges that users should have.

The proper way to do that is to use directory services, such as LDAP and integrate the nss of system and application to use that directory.

Regards,
Alon