[Users] Gluster Volume created and deleted repeatedly

Matt Marks hollywoodmarks at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 02:35:00 UTC 2013

Hi, I have recently installed oVirt 3.2 and I have decided to try and setup
Volumes, but after adding a volume I am getting the message "Gluster Volume
Volume1 was created from gluster CLI. Now added to engine DB as well" and
"Gluster Volume Volume1 was deleted from gluster CLI. Now deleted from
engine DB as well"  Even ID 4026 and 4027.  They are repeating on a
continuous loop.  I created the Volume in oVirt.  I have not found anyone
else with this issue so I thought I should ask here.   This may be
unrelated but I also see the "User admin at internal logged in"  message about
every 30 seconds on the events.
Thanks.