[Users] Gluster Volume created and deleted repeatedly

Kanagaraj Mayilsamy kmayilsa at redhat.com
Sun Aug 25 09:17:41 UTC 2013

This can happen if the volume configuration in your hosts are different.
You can execute the following command in all of your hosts and observe they report the same details.
'gluster volume info <volname>'

Can you provide the following details to do better analysis

* No.of hosts in your cluster and their status
* Volume type and the output of 'gluster volume info <volname>' from all the hosts
* output of 'gluster peer status' command from all your hosts
* ovirt engine log
* vdsm log from your hosts

Thanks,
Kanagaraj