[Users] Gluster Volume created and deleted repeatedly

Matt Marks hollywoodmarks at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 15:53:00 UTC 2013

  I have 4 Hosts, 2 are down, 1 with bridge network issues, and the other
for ram issues.  I ran the volume info and the Volume does not exist.  So I
looked into the oVirt admin page and the volume is no longer there.  So it
deleted itself sometime in the middle of the night?!
gluster peer status
Number of Peers: 2

Hostname: 10.xxx.xxx.62
Uuid: b6cbe1fe-add5-4c7e-aca0-cf3dfeb1791b
State: Peer in Cluster (Connected)

Hostname: 10.xxx.xxx.61
Port: 24007
Uuid: 16c71735-f595-4938-9a61-e92b65c09092
State: Accepted peer request (Disconnected)

gluster peer status
Number of Peers: 1

Hostname: 10.xxx.xxx.60
Uuid: 55c305f2-e197-4e22-a5b9-a2ef4a99c14b
State: Peer in Cluster (Disconnected)

Thanks for your help.