[Users] Setup Host Network dialog - actions availability [ux][BZ#984737]

Malini Rao mrao at redhat.com
Mon Aug 26 14:00:29 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Einav Cohen" <ecohen at redhat.com>

MR: I agree that removing the boxes around the read only informational labels will help in distinguishing an action from a label and the separator is also a great idea. I understand Eldan's thinking in terms of revealing the Actions on rollover but I think given that this is a dense graphic screen with lots of visual elements, users may be finding it hard to detect a tiny addition in the form of a icon. For this reason, I suggested this to be static.