[Users] Compliance problem with ovirt 3.3 on Fedora 19

Thomas Suckow thomas.suckow at pnnl.gov
Mon Aug 26 20:32:02 UTC 2013

I attempted to setup and all-in-one solution on Fedora 19. I ran through the install which made a default data center and cluster. I created a host with 127.0.0.1 and then attempted to add the bridge that the test day documentation states does not get handled properly. After many reboots and disabling NetworkManager.service and enabling network.service as well as manually editing the /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-* files I had a network connection and reduced the "errors" that seem to be keeping my host in the Nonfunctional state to:

Host Localhost does not comply with the cluster Default emulated machines. The Hosts emulated machines are <UNKNOWN> and the cluster is [rhel6.4.0, pc-1.0]}

Recommendations of something I may be doing wrong? Has running 3.3 on F19 been a bad choice on my part? Bug?