[Users] Clarify message: "Failed to connect Host to Storage Pool Default"

Omer Frenkel ofrenkel at redhat.com
Tue Aug 27 13:14:14 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

afair, the SDs not logged in audit log since you might have 20 domains or more,
and it would not look good, so full information is in the log,
and audit log just gives you a general information what is wrong.

> What does "Storage Pool Default" mean?
> The term "Default" is because my DC (and my cluster) are named "Default"?
> What exactly does it mean "Storage Pool"? The Master Data Domain or
> the combination of the defined storage domains?

Storage pool is Data center
"Default" is the name of your data center.

> btw: In storage view I see:
> Failed to Reconstruct Master Domain for Data Center Default

sounds like error connecting to your storage