[Users] oVirt Hosted Engine Pre-reqs (sanlock >= 2.8)

Doron Fediuck dfediuck at redhat.com
Tue Aug 27 16:41:23 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Hi Andrew,
Thanks for taking the time.
Unfortunately the hosted engine is not stable enough to be tested.
There are some migration related issues that are still being handled.
So I suggest you wait with it for a short while until we'll ask for
feedback / release it.
Note that it will require for a new VDSM and engine versions.

Doron