[Users] lvs _remove_me_UUID

Dafna Ron dron at redhat.com
Thu Aug 29 13:26:12 UTC 2013

these are orphan objects.
probably disks that could not be removed by vdsm for some reason and so
vdsm added the " _remove_me" perfix.
I would grep the UUID of these lvs in the vdsm logs to see if you can
find the reason why vdsm failed to delete them in the first place.
you can also check if any of your virtual disks are in illegal state and
if so try to remove them from the UI.
but basically there is no rollback on lv delete and if they have the
remove_me it means that there was a failure in delete...

On 08/29/2013 02:17 PM, Eduardo Ramos wrote:
> Morning!
>
> With lvs command in my host, I saw some volumes named prefixed with
> '_remove_me'. Should I remove manually?
>
> Thanks.

Dafna Ron