[Users] so, what do you want next in oVirt?

Juan Pablo Lorier jplorier at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 14:22:45 UTC 2013

Hi,

I think that one of the best things from Proxmox is the ability to
connect to any of the hosts via web and been able to admin the hole
infrastructure from there. This avoids the single point of failure that
today engine represents in ovirt plataform.
I agree with Jakub that been able to mix Intel and AMD hosts would be
great so we can use the hole of the servers into a DC and engine may
migrate VM to the same kind of processors if available but if not,
migrate to any available host and alert about the performance degradation.
I'm still a rookie to ovirt so at this time I don't know all the
features to make further coments. I think you have a great product and
the best of it is the speed it's improving.
Regards,