[Users] Agents for Windows

Anders Hellquist anders at hellquist.net
Tue Dec 10 15:03:18 UTC 2013

Just wanted to share my view.

Have been working with vmware vsphere for a number of years and when
dealing with a few hundreds of vm's, setting a boot delay on each is not a
good way to handle this issue IMHO. Besides, this setting affects all
sysadminsand might not be what everyone wishes. I think the runonce
function is great and do not want that removed.

Regards, Anders