[Users] engine-setup error

Karl Mozurkewich karl at utropicmedia.com
Sun Dec 1 04:17:57 UTC 2013

Finally got the downgrades cleaned up and see this in the error log for
engine-upgrade:

YumBaseError: [u'otopi-java-1.1.0-0.0.master.el6.noarch requires otopi =
1.1.0-0.0.master.el6’]

Thoughts?

Already have this installed:

Package matching otopi-1.1.0-0.0.master.el6.noarch already installed.
Checking for update.