[Users] [QE] oVirt 3.3.2 RC status

Sandro Bonazzola sbonazzo at redhat.com
Fri Dec 6 10:27:03 UTC 2013

Hi,

we've scheduled oVirt 3.3.2 RC build on 2013-12-11 [1]

A bug tracker is available at [2] and it shows only 4 bugs still blocking the release:

Whiteboard	Bug ID	Summary
integration	1036209	[AIO] ssh issues
storage		1022961	Running a VM from a gluster domain uses mount instead of gluster URI
virt		1029885	cloud-init testcase does not work in engine 3.3.1
virt		1025829	sysprep floppy is not attached to Windows 2008 R2 machine - even when specifically checked in Run Once

Please provide an ETA for the above bugs.

1036209	[AIO] ssh issues: patch merged on master branch, ready to be merged (hopefully today) on 3.3 and 3.3.2 branches.

For those who want to help testing the bugs, I suggest to add yourself as QA contact for the bug and add yourself to the testing page [3].
Thanks to all which have already started testing beta release!

Maintainers should fill release notes before RC build, the page has been created here [4]

[1] http://www.ovirt.org/OVirt_3.3.z_release-management
[2] https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1027349
[3] http://www.ovirt.org/Testing/Ovirt_3.3.2_testing
[4] http://www.ovirt.org/OVirt_3.3.2_release_notes