[Users] oVirt/RHEV Android client (Opaque) available for beta testing

i iordanov iiordanov at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 17:28:21 UTC 2013

Hi Nathanael,

Supporting non-US keyboard layouts will only be convenient and good if
libspice supported a separate channel for sending unicode characters over
to the vdagent of the guest. The reason is that mobile devices generally do
not generate scan codes with soft-input keyboards, and I basically resort
to mapping characters to scancodes which is non-optimal.

As far as the other question you have, my setup is a FreeIPA server with a
bunch of users on it, which has been added to oVirt. I'm able to
authenticate with both admin at internal and all of the users in LDAP. You
must enter user at domain, and not just user for the authentication to work,
however. If this still doesn't help you, can you tell me what difference do
you think it makes for the client whether oVirt is authenticating against
AD or FreeIPA?

Cheers!
iordan