[Users] Jenkins Cluster Management and Distributed Build Plugin for oVirt?

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Mon Dec 9 20:31:28 UTC 2013

I think there has been an initial work on this done by lukas [1] and by lazlo [2]
And there was also initiative by myself to start a jenkins plugin for foreman [3],
so you can create any type of cloud from foreman itself and get much more features
and use cases than just create a vm directly on oVirt.

unfortunately i don't think any of these project is still under active development
at the moment.

But it might be worth to join effort and kickstart these again..

Eyal.

[1] https://github.com/lukyn17/jenkins-ovirt-plugin
[2] http://code.google.com/p/ovirt-jenkins/issues/list
[3] https://github.com/eedri/foreman-jenkins-plugin