[Users] Agents for Windows

Michal Skrivanek michal.skrivanek at redhat.com
Tue Dec 10 06:43:06 UTC 2013

On Dec 10, 2013, at 04:01 , Blaster <blaster at 556nato.com> wrote:

> On Dec 9, 2013, at 1:19 PM, Michal Skrivanek <michal.skrivanek at redhat.com> wrote:
>>
>> Check out the new page by Nicholas Kesick [1]
>
> Cool, thanks Nicholas!  After reading the description, now I really want to get ovirt agent for Windows built.
>
> Is there an index for all the documents on www.ovirt.org/cool_stuff?  Maybe I need new glasses, but the only way I come across those is in Google searches if I get the keywords right.

As you may have noticed, it's a work in progress. It will likely be linked from the oVirt landing page, once everyone is fine with the content.

>> Seabios has boot menu support on F12. I don't recall if we specifically disable it, I think not
>
> I will try to hit an F12 next time I boot to see if I get a menu, I don’t recall seeing any text on the screen that it’s there.

It may be too fast to actually give you the chance to open the console. There's "start in paused mode" option, but that's not really the same use case, not applicable to reboot.
Oh, and it seems the QEMU default is that the menu is not available unless explicitly enabled. Don't have that option today, but should be relatively easy to add

Thanks,
michal