[Users] Strange UI bug: tab "VM" unusable / oVirt 3.3.1+

Michal Skrivanek michal.skrivanek at redhat.com
Tue Dec 10 06:50:09 UTC 2013

On Dec 9, 2013, at 17:20 , Tomas Jelinek <tjelinek at redhat.com> wrote:

> [...]

The removal is correct, we have two different "Other" types (Other, Unassigned) which didn't make sense, but this [1] upgrade script should have taken care of that
Is it possible the upgrade went wrong?

Thanks,
michal

[1] http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/16679/11/packaging/dbscripts/upgrade/03_03_0660_alter_os_type_unassigned_to_other.sql