[Users] feature request - support getting console.vv with a single click

i iordanov iiordanov at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 19:26:14 UTC 2013

Hey,

I did some more research, and I can definitely say that at least from all
the discussions I've read, no Android browser is capable of sending a
double-click to a web-site.

Is there an interest in supporting the mobile browser use-case in the User
Portal?

Thanks!
iordan

--
The conscious mind has only one thread of execution.