[Users] oVirt/RHEV Android client (Opaque) available for beta testing

i iordanov iiordanov at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 20:34:56 UTC 2013

Hi Jiri,

Thanks for the feedback. The thumbnails become 1/2 the size once you add 3
or more VMs to the list of saved connections.

Yes, Opaque is a SPICE client, and I am also hoping to add VNC support or
at least the ability to launch an external app.

Please tell us what version of oVirt /RHEV you are using, whether your
certificate is self-signed, and whether you've used remote-viewer on the
command-line successfully and what options and URI it needed.

I have a couple of users complaining of similar issues, and a couple plus
myself who've had no issues. I'm trying to figure out what is common
between the users who have problems.

Thanks!
iordan