[Users] Moving hosts to new Gluster cluster issues

Kanagaraj kmayilsa at redhat.com
Thu Dec 12 12:05:38 UTC 2013

There is failure while moving the host,

org.ovirt.engine.core.vdsbroker.vdsbroker.VDSNetworkException:
org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcException: <type 'exceptions.Exception'>:method
"glusterHostRemove" is not supported (Failed with error
VDS_NETWORK_ERROR and code 5022)

Do you have 'Gluster' (Enable Gluster Service - checkbox) enabled in the
NFS cluster?

Thanks,
Kanagaraj