[Users] Attach nfs domain to gluster dc

Juan Pablo Lorier jplorier at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 16:08:46 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm finally starting to pis off with ovirt 100 steps and locks. As I
can't modify the export domain while it's in maintenance and while it's
active I can't change the version, how should I get rid of the v3
limitation on this existing domain?
Can someone tell me why ovirt defaults v3 and not 4? is it something to
do with existing bugs or limitations?
Can you please put as much energy in make things easier as you put in
new features? Not a critic but a request.
Regards,